The 3rd Workshop on Virus Dynamics in Heidelberg will continue the meeting series previously started in Frankfurt (2013) and Toronto (2015).
This workshop brings together virologists and immunologists with mathematical modelers and system biologists to discuss current approaches and challenges in modeling and analyzing different aspects of virus dynamics. A specific focus will be made on the promises and challenges of novel types of experimental data and theoretical methods to analyze host-virus interactions. Main topics include:
- Viral replication & spread
- The biophysics of viral entry and export
- Viruses & Innate immune responses
- Viruses & Adaptive immune responses
- Viruses & Treatment
- Registration and abstract submission deadline: 28 July 2017
- Poster or talk selection will be announced on 4 August 2017
There is a limited number of participants for this workshop. Therefore, we advise you to register early.
Frederik Graw (BIOMS, Heidelberg University)
Thomas Höfer (German Cancer Research Center, Heidelberg)
This workshop is funded by BIOMS